Useful information for those interested in updating flame retardant clothing. These have been supplied by Tranemo and we are distributing their Cantex range which offers excellent protection focused on those working in areas where there is danger of electric arc. The advantages of fabrics such as Cantex and Nomex is they have inherent properties so it reduces the risk of a reduction of protection through laundry.
Newsletter Signup FormSign up for our newsletter to get the latest news and offers Subscribe to our newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Eco-friendly flame retardant materials: The latest
- Brominated Flame Retardants: Stuff you don’t really need to know but is still quite interesting anyway
- Stitching and zips on flame retardant clothing. How do they work?
- Fire retardant clothing and the devastating fires they protect you from
- Flame retardant clothing: Cleaning and care advice